Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
A 500 Internal Server Error is defined by the HTTP/1.1 standard as 'A generic error message, given when no more specific message is suitable'. In the case of SMS, this error may appear because of one of the following:
The ASP Session State is disabled
1. Open Start -> Control Panel -> Administrative Tools
2. Open Internet Information Services and browse to the PowerlogicWeb virtual directory.
3. Right click on PowerLogicWeb and choose Properties.
4. Under the tab Virtual Directory click on Configuration.
5. Under the Options place a check next to 'Enable Session State'.
6. Open Start -> Run. Type in IISRESET and click OK. This will restart IIS services.
7. Relaunch the webclient.
vbscript.dll and jscript.dll need to be re-registered
1. Open Start -> Run
2. Type the following with quotations: regsvr32 "c:\windows\system32\vbscript.dll"
3. Click OK
4. Open Start -> Run
5. Type the following with quotations: regsvr32 "c:\windows\system32\jscript.dll"
6. Click OK
SMS 4.x and WEB 3000