Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Our technology, everywhere.
Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris
Setting energy on a new course! The 2015 race marked Schneider Electric’s third year as the lead sponsor of this exciting event. Two-thousand employees, customers, and partners raced as part of Team Schneider Electric on April 12th.
The Refuge du Goûter
This HQE-certified building, located at an altitude of over 3,800 metres, is a demonstration of Schneider Electric’s commitment to the design and implementation of original energy management solutions.
The global specialist in energy management and automationSchneider Electric develops connected technologies and solutions to manage energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.
- What we do Message from our CEO
- Key figures Revenues, headcount etc.
- Our Strategy Mega trends, vision, mission
- Year in Review Message from our CFO
- Leadership team Executive Committee
- Innovation Investing in the future
- Company history Over 170 years of history
- Events corner Discover all the events we are involved in
- Awards & Recognition
- 11/26/2015 Press release - On the Eve of the Paris Climate Change Conference, Schneider Electric Takes New Sustainability Commitments
- 11/26/2015 Press release - French Business Climate Pledge - 39 major French companies take concrete action to combat climate change
- 11/13/2015 News - Schneider Electric Chairman and CEO Jean-Pascal Tricoire Discusses the Supply Chain Advantage in Growing Global: Lessons for the New Enterprise
Annual Report Registration document 2014
The Annual Report (also called Registration Document) provides an in-depth view on the Group’s strategy, businesses, governance, financial statements, as well as our strong commitment to sustainable development.Download (pdf, 7.13 Mb)
Strategy and Sustainability Report Highlights 2014-2015
Discover our innovative solutions that address the energy paradox, balancing our planet's carbon footprint and supporting the right of everyone to quality energy.Discover
Energy Efficiency is in our DNA Discover how Schneider Electric is driving energy efficiency in their own sites, with their own solutions across the globe
Five things we think you should know about the Energy Action Program!Energy action program