This video explains the core principles of InfraStruxure for Small IT and how they help our customers solve their most pressing IT related issues.
InfraStruxure for Small IT White Boarding Video
InfraStruxure: Simple, Adaptable, Manageable
InfraStruxure is integrated, rule-based system architecture that dramatically reduces time and complexity from planning to design, installation & operation of your physical IT installations. It is simple to plan, design and install, adaptable to your business needs and budget and easily manageable with software and lifecycle services.
InfraStruxure: InfraStruxure Designer
InfraStruxure Designer is industry-leading software tool that empowers Schneider Electric employees and partners to rapidly and accurately plan, design and quote best in class data center solutions.
While InfraStruxure is the perfect solution for turnkey data centers, there are three additional applications where InfraStruxure will minimize risks and ensure business continuity: deploying converged IT architecture, refreshing existing data centers and moving in or out of colocation.
Preconfigured SystemsThe integrated data center architecture that is adaptable, scalable and reduces time and complexity.
Network ClosetsEnsure availability of your gateway to your cloud services and in-house applications Find Out More
Server RoomsSolutions for small IT environments that are simple to configure, order and install Find Out More
Why work with Schneider Electric?
- Prefabricated data center modules InfraStruXure® fully integrates power, cooling, rack, management, security and environmental and services for a complete data center solution.
- On demand architecture This on demand architecture allows the selection of standardized components to create a solution through modular and mobile configurations for any IT environment, from wiring closets to large data centers.
- Standardized components make for a quick, easy deployment process that takes days as opposed to weeks.
- Preconfigured systems can be used for a retrofit or a completely new build.
- Preconfigured solutions deliver high quality, speed and efficiency-driven cost savings – all at the same time.
- System components, which are designed to work together ‘out of the box’, go through extensive analysis and testing to ensure the maximum level of reliability you deserve from best-in-class equipment.
- Easy-to-design, build and deploy modular, scalable, customized solutions made from standardized and integrated components.
- Preconfigured solutions can be deployed as a zoned, ‘pay-as-you-grow’ scalable architecture solution for medium/large data center environments.