An out-of-date, inefficient cooling system has a significant impact on your bottom line no matter what business you're in.
Cooling Capabilities for the Data Center
TACC: Cooling the Stampede Supercomputer
The Texas Advanced Computing Center at the University of Texas, Austin built the Stampede Supercomputer with Schneider Electric. The InRow Cooling solution was a perfect fit to help cool the workloads they are required to process in their unique 8,000 sq. ft. data center. This system requires keeping the data center extraordinarily cold even under the harshest loads.
DataBank: A ‘Cool’ Colocation Facility
DataBank needed a cost-effective solution that would be able to maintain their rigorous design, testing, and maintenance standards to ensure the availability of critical applications and information assets. Now, the data center colocation facility is keeping cool and becoming more efficient with data center solutions from Schneider Electric.
Cogeco Data Services: Cool Solutions for a Cool Location
See how the new flagship colocation facility from Cogeco Data Services, in Barrie Ontario, is using our EcoBreeze cooling equipment to keep their equipment cool.
Cooling SolutionsDelivering cooling solutions for IT equipment from network closets to data centers.
- Cooling Solutions to Rely On Whether you are building a new data center or retrofitting an existing one, we can help you select an effective cooling solution for a healthy data center environment. Every piece of IT equipment that consumes power produces an equivalent amount of heat in return. The wrong technology for your environment can result in higher costs and increased risk of downtime.
- Efficient, Flexible, and Reliable We offer a comprehensive portfolio of solutions for virtually any cooling need in critical IT environments, from network closets and server rooms to data centers of all sizes.
- Our solutions for virtually any critical cooling problem in any IT environment are efficient, flexible, and reliable.
- InRow cooling places the unit in the row of racks moving the source of cooling closer to the heat load, minimizing air mixing, and providing a predictable cooling architecture.
- The EcoBreeze solution is a modular air economizer that provides the most favorable TCO for large facilities.
- Rack and room air distribution systems are a cost effective way to solve inadequate air distribution problems.
- Our thermal containment products address a wide range of applications, providing the flexibility to enable efficiency gains and improve cooling reliability in any IT environment.
- Our global presence ensures that our products are readily available worldwide.