Discover how a facility manager in an ordinary office building, with a bit of foresight, sends a llama around the world – and makes a little girl extremely happy!
Building Systems SolutionsSchneider Electric offers a wide range of flexible and scalable solutions - from room to cloud - for any size building.
Building Management for Large EnterprisesA single integrated solution for your complex need. Find Out More
Small and Medium Building ManagementSolutions for buildings of a smaller footprint. Find Out More
Room ControlAward-winning technology for enhanced comfort in any space and cost-effective environmental control. Find Out More
Why work with Schneider Electric?
- Get Efficient Optimize operational and energy efficiency.
- Achieve Financial Performance Maximize CapEx and OpEx budgets.
- 40% of the world’s energy is used in buildings.
- 75% of a building costs over its lifetime will go to maintenance and operating expenses.
- Only 20% of facility managers use 80% of their BMS’ available capabilities.
- 30% of energy used in buildings is wasted because of inefficient BMS.
- By 2020, there will be 30 billion devices connected via the Internet of Things.
- In developed economies, at least half of the buildings that will be in use in 2050 have already been built.
A man. A contract. And a llama? The Butterfly Effect Stories
Schneider Electric Tops the List of Energy Management companies ranked by Navigant Research
This report offers an evaluation of leading players in the BEMS (Building Energy Management Systems) market that have demonstrated a track record of installations with major clients in multiple regions. Download your complimentary copy and read more about how Schneider Electric leads in Building Energy Management Systems.Request a free copy of the Navigant Research Leaderboard Report
Awards and Recognition Schneider Electric is honored to be recognized by industry experts for achievements in Building Energy Management SystemsBuildings
Money Saving Products: SmartStruxure Lite
Product and Project of the Year: Denison University
Facility ExecutiveReady to save some money? Learn more about our award winning products.
2015 Facilities Executive Readers' Choice Awards: Energy Management