The Edge sets a global benchmark for the sustainable building environment while prioritizing the comfort and well-being of occupants. Watch how SmartStruxure™ helps create an environment that is efficient and inspiring.
Building Systems SolutionsDiscover our wide range of flexible and scalable solutions for any building
Large enterprise building managementA single, integrated solution for your complex needs. Find out more
Small and medium building managementSolutions for buildings of a smaller footprint. Find out more
Room control solutionsAward-winning technology for enhanced comfort and cost-effective environment control in any space Find out more
Why work with us?
- Become efficient Achieve operational and energy efficiency.
- Improve financial performance Optimize your CapEx and OpEx budgets.
- 40% of the world’s energy is used in buildings.
- Over a building's lifetime, 75% of its costs go to maintenance and operating expenses.
- Only 20% of facility managers use 80% of their BMS’ available capabilities.
- 30% of energy used in buildings is wasted because of inefficient BMS.
- By 2020, there will be 30 billion devices connected via the Internet of Things.
- In developed economies, at least half of the buildings that will be in use in 2050 have already been built.
The Edge, Amsterdam SmartStruxure in the world’s most sustainable building
A man. A contract. And a llama? The Butterfly Effect Stories
Discover how a facility manager in an ordinary office building, with a bit of foresight, sends a llama around the world – and makes a little girl extremely happy!
Leading in the BEMS market
Schneider Electric tops the Navigant Research ranking of Building Energy Management System (BEMS) vendors with a track record of installations with major clients in multiple regions.Request a free copy of the Navigant Research Leaderboard Report
Awards and recognition We are acclaimed by industry experts for achievements in building energy managementBuildings
Money Saving Products: SmartStruxure Lite
Product and Project of the Year: Denison University
Facility ExecutiveReady to save some money? Learn more about our award winning products.
2015 Facilities Executive Readers' Choice Awards: Energy Management