StruxureWare for Healthcare provides facility-wide visibility and access to critical data, helping to ensure hospital financial health and patient safety, as well as optimize staff productivity, hospital security, and the environment of care.
Software Suites Healthcare
StruxureWare for Food & Beverage
Integrated best-in-class software improves the sustainability of operations and efficiency of the supply chain and manufacturing process while increasing food safety and energy savings.
Water & Wastewater
Gain visibility into the water supply, collection and treatment system while controlling process and energy efficiency from field to enterprise. Utilities drive operational excellence while reducing energy consumption and total cost of ownership.
Innovative data center infrastructure management (DCIM) software provides visibility from buildings down to servers. Users reduce energy consumption, protect uptime, and improve planning and operational performance through the data center life cycle.
Software built for you, specificallyStruxureWare helps you run a machine or enterprise
EnterpriseExecutives with a wide geography can see aggregate data across energy, production or sustainability. Find Out More
OperationsManagers aggregate, analyze and report on financial, energy, operational and sustainability data. Find Out More
ControlOn-site operators control power and processes down to the device level, preventing disruptions. Find Out More
- Interoperability Do you have information silos that drag down performance and profitability? StruxureWare can help.
- Digitization With StruxureWare software the promise of a digitized enterprise is made real, giving you control. In Africa for a long time
- Global enterprises leverage predictive analytics to unlock information for better decision making
- Organizations must find every possible efficiency opportunity to curb rising energy demand
- Digitization increases our ability to see and react to real-time data, maximizing our productivity
- The Internet of Things can help us better manage assets and deliver self-healing networks
- Urbanization trends require cities to become smarter or risk falling behind in the global landscape
- Cloud and mobile pervasiveness is forcing businesses to rethink strategies for customer engagement