How EcoStruxure™ ADMS (Advanced Distribution Management System) optimizes Italy’s distribution network
Nous donnons le ton en matière d'innovation.
Et nous le faisons à tous les niveaux, grâce à EcoStruxure™. Découvrez comment Schneider Electric se positionne en tant que leader dans le nouveau monde de l'énergie avec ses produits connectés, le contrôle à la périphérie et ses applications, ses analyses et ses services.
Enel case study
Empowering a bright, connected future
With more and more variable renewable energy sources, Enel has updated their grid management system to meet tomorrow’s needs, while improving quality of service and reliability.
• The switch to renewable energies is one of the big priorities of this century.
• Energy distribution is more challenging than ever before.
• How did Enel, the largest electricity distributor in Italy, adapt its grid for efficiency to fully benefit from green energies and achieve carbon neutrality by 2050?
Efficiency and Sustainability with EcoStruxure
Apps, Analytics & Services : EcoStruxure™ ADMS (Advanced Distribution Management System)
• A smart grid capable of making the best of all the data gathered on all systems to flexibly adapt and dynamically balance supply and demand.
• Enel used our EcoStruxure™ ADMS to provide a visual, mathematical model of its distribution network, including detailed models for voltage management, distributed generation, frequency control, demand response, and smart grid management data.
• EcoStruxure™ ADMS is a real-time solution that provides complete functionality for the planning, operation, simulation and analysis of a utility’s distribution system.
• It helps utilities with complex networks, like Enel’s, minimize interruptions and energy losses. It allows Enel compile all data collected on its existing systems into smart central system, analyse it, and suggest the best course of action.
• Optimization of existing networks with no further investments.
• More than 40% of Italy’s energy is now renewable.
• With ADMS, the estimated energy savings are about 144 GWh per year.
• CO2 emissions have been reduced by 75,000t CO2 per year.
• Green energies can be implemented at a much lower social and operational cost