Your business issues are unique
You need to maximize system performance while improving productivity, and reducing complexity and space. You also require greater comfort for the crane operator, while achieving higher safety levels, and increased energy savings.
Our experts help you throughout the entire machine life cycle.
SolutionsThe Hoisting/Hardwired/Drive Altivar 32 architecture is dedicated to simple and standard hoisting machines. This variable frequency drive-based solution provides a highly compact and simple installation, and is the first step towards automation from traditional relay architectures. Predefined functions allow for quick setup of the variable-speed drive, without the need for high-level expertise.
- Connectivity: Wireless control system (with second transmitter), including display and programmable buttons to control desired functions.
- Efficiency: Variable-speed drive-based solution prevents overheating of motors, while reducing energy consumption.
- A ready-to-use, pre-developed hoisting application with detailed documentation: hoisting functions library, crane templates, Tested Validated Documented Architectures (TVDAs).
- Safety Compliance: Our hoisting solutions are compliant to ISO EN 13849-1, and is easy to certify, protecting people and goods.
- Global onsite support, in virtually any language, by Schneider Electric Hoisting experts.
- Drive-controlled motors architecture to increase usability and reduce energy consumption.
- Optimized Costs: This architecture provides a highly competitive performance/cost ratio.
- Easy-to-use: Wireless control with Emergency stop Ple Cat 4.
- Safety-Embedded: Compliance to EN 13849-1 Plc Cat 2.