Your business issues are unique
You need to achieve higher safety levels and increased energy savings, while reducing engineering costs and maximizing system performance. You also require flexibility, openness, and increased speed.
Our experts help you throughout the entire machine life cycle.
SolutionsThe Hoisting/CANopen/Logic controller M241 Safety architecture is adapted to crane equipment manufacturers with specialized know-how. It provides an innovative solution for process cranes and special installations that require high flexibility and modularity, to ease adaptations for custom machine requirements. It combines logic controller and variable-speed drives with an embedded CANopen field bus for maximum flexibility and simplified installation. The logic controller provides dedicated hoisting functions to increase crane productivity at reduced risks.
- Connectivity: Secure, wireless remote access to your customizable web server to boost your market position, reduced travel costs and non-operating time of the machine.
- Efficiency: Variable-speed drive-based solution prevents overheating of motors while reducing energy consumption. Ready-to-use, pre-developed hoisting application with detailed documentation, including a hoisting functions library, crane templates, and Tested Validated Documented Architectures (TVDAs).
- Safety compliance: Our hoisting solutions are compliant to ISO EN 13849-1, which are easy to certify protecting people and goods.
- Global onsite support in any language, by Schneider Electric Hoisting experts.
- Dual logic controller (PLC)-based architectures with advanced functions, HMI, energy regeneration and remote access.
- Machine openness: Web pages in the M241 logic controllers and VPN remote access to the machine.
- Safety embedded: Compliance to EN 13849-1 Pld Cat 3.
- Energy efficiency: Feed-generated energy to all movements or back to the grid (AFE); power meter for energy audits.