Your business issues are unique
You need to maximize system performance with reduced complexity and space, and improved productivity. You also need to achieve a higher safety level and increased energy savings, alongside greater comfort for the crane operator.
Our experts help you throughout the entire machine life cycle.
SolutionsThe Hoisting/ CANopen/ Drive controller ATV IMC architecture suits complex installations using cranes that require variable-speed drives in all movements (hoisting, trolley and slewing). Using devices with the embedded CANopen field bus facilitates installation, improving both performance and simplicity. It is possible to integrate an ATV IMC (Integrated Machine Control) in the drive, providing dedicated hoisting functions to reduce risks and increase the productivity of cranes.
- Connectivity: Secure, wireless remote access to your customizable web server allows you to boost your market position, reduce travel costs and non-operating time of the machine.
- Efficiency: Variable-speed drive-based solution prevents overheating of motors while reducing energy consumption.
- Ready-to-use, pre-developed hoisting application with detailed documentation: hoisting functions library, crane templates, Tested Validated Documented Architectures (TVDA).
- Safety compliance: Our hoisting solutions are compliant to the ISO EN 13849-1, which is easy to certify, protecting people and goods.
- Global support: Global onsite support in virtually any language, by Schneider Electric Hoisting experts.
- Intelligent drive-controlled architecture with advanced functions, closed loop hoist control and remote access.
- Easily and quickly connect variable-speed drive devices thanks to the embedded CANopen field bus.
- Flexibility in programming and structuring. Predefined application function blocks and libraries facilitate programming and reuse of program modules.
- Machine openness: Web pages in the ATV IMC drive controller; VPN remote access to the machine.
- Safety embedded: Compliant to EN 13849-1 Plc Cat 2.