Your business issues are unique.
To keep your customers satisfied, you need to supply machines that are safer, energy efficient, and reliable, all at a reduced cost and with shorter lead-times. Now more than ever, your choice of control solutions is essential. TVDAs can help you to quickly build an automation solution, from machine design and engineering to installation and documentation. Reduce the time needed for design, installation, and commissioning with these flexible, functionally validated, ready-to-use architectures.
Our experts help you throughout the entire machine life cycle.
SolutionsThe TVDA Distributed / Modbus TCP / Logic Controller M251 solution is designed for applications that require flexibility, full system transparency, and fast program execution.This architecture combines a Modicon M251 logic controller, variable speed drives, servo drives, and modular I/O systems. With the integrated remote station, the system offers distributed enhanced functionality for simple motor control. This Ethernet-based TVDA can be combined with all other TVDAs for decentralized control requirements.The architecture is designed for material handling, material working, packaging, and textile applications, but is also suitable for other applications that require performance, modularity, and flexibility.
- Scalable and flexible systems for creating economical solutions
- Openness and flexibility with various connectivity options
- Ready-to-use architectures with preconfigured PLC and HMI project templates
- Comprehensive system documentation with component list and wiring diagrams
- Device ModulesTM for quick and easy system adaptation
- One software package to set up and maintain the entire system
- Embedded visualization functions featuring platform-neutral, user-defined web pages
- Full remote access for programming, operation, and monitoring
- Unique TVDA solutions to minimize effort at every stage of the development process, from machine design and engineering to installation and documentation.
- Ready-to-use architecture with a high level of pre-fabrication for quick design and setup of the automation system.
- Full interoperability and high system reliability based on Schneider Electric best-in-class products and extensive functional validation of the architecture.