Your business issues are unique.
To keep customers satisfied, you need to supply machines that are safer, and more energy-efficient and reliable, at a reduced cost with shorter lead-times. TVDAs can help you to quickly build an automation solution, from machine design and engineering, to installation and documentation. Reduce the time needed for design, installation, and commissioning with these flexible, functionally validated, ready-to-use architectures.
Our experts help you throughout the entire machine life cycle.
- The Compact / CANopen / Drive Controller ATV IMC TVDA solution is designed for compact or distributed installations. The field bus provides the flexibility and modularity needed for customization of standard machine designs. It combines an integrated machine controller, hosted on a variable-speed drive. The system is composed of several variable-speed drives, and servo drives controlled via CANopen.
- Full remote access is supported for programming, remote operation, and monitoring. For machine safety, the system provides machine emergency and device stop solutions using standalone Preventa safety modules. The embedded power meter creates constant transparency for system energy consumption.
- The architecture is designed for use in hoisting, pumping, material handling, and textile applications, but is also suitable for other control tasks.
- Scalable and flexible systems for creating economical solutions.
- Openness and flexibility with various connectivity options.
- Ready-to-use architectures with preconfigured PLC and HMI project templates.
- Comprehensive system documentation with component list and wiring diagrams.
- Device ModulesTM for quick and easy system adaptation.
- One software package to set up and maintain the entire system.
- Embedded visualization functions featuring platform-neutral, user-defined web pages.
- Full remote access for programming, operation, and monitoring.
- Unique TVDA solutions to minimize effort at every stage of the development process.
- Ready-to-use architecture with a high level of pre-fabrication for quick design and setup of the automation system.
- Full interoperability and high system reliability based on Schneider Electric best-in-class products, and extensive functional validation of the architecture.