Large-enterprise building professionals need a comprehensive BMS that breaks down existing silos to optimize energy consumption, maintain healthy and productive environments, update aging facilities, and provide anytime access to information.
Real simple. Real smart. Real performance.
You can’t control what you don’t measure. EcoStruxure Building (formerly known as SmartStruxure) solution combines proven building management software with hardware innovation to connect everything from sensors to services over one IP backbone. The end result lets you monitor, measure and optimize building performance throughout its life cycle.
- Gain insight across all your building’s critical systems for actionable information.
- Increase building energy efficiency, while reducing energy consumption and costs.
- Create a comfortable environment that boosts productivity and maintains facility value.
EcoStruxure™ Building is an integrated solution that includes our own hardware and software, combined with engineering, installation and services to make buildings smarter, efficient and sustainable, and help save up to 30% of your energy costs.
Go beyond traditional building management systems
- Modernize and prepare your BMS for the future with innovative technology and features.
Integration across multiple building systems; embedded power management option.
Predictive services (MSaaS and SaaS) and proactive maintenance plans for the life cycle of your building.
Convenient mobile applications and engineering efficiencies.
Wireless BMS and room-to-cloud solution.
- Manage system performance across your entire enterprise in a single interface
- Freedom of choice: embedded open protocols; ease of integration with third parties & existing systems
- Convenient anywhere, anytime access to building information via mobile devices
- Monitor, measure and optimize your building’s performance throughout its life cycle
- Easy to use; localize and customize to different users and geographies
- Attractive user interface and features: graphics, trends, reports, schedules & alarm features