Today’s smart buildings must go beyond basic HVAC functions and address the entire building ecosystem. They need secure, easy integration to IoT devices, other building systems, and cloud services to manage the data-intensive nature of modern buildings, and deliver occupant comfort and increase building value.
Real simple. Real smart. Real performance.
Next generation EcoStruxure Building is The Open Innovation Platform of Buildings – a collaborative Internet of Things (IoT) solution that is scalable, secure and global. EcoStruxure Building securely connects hardware, software, and services over an Ethernet IP backbone to create future-ready smart buildings.
- Maximize building efficiency
- Optimize occupant comfort and productivity
- Increase building value
- Increase engineering and operational efficiency
EcoStruxure Building is the industry’s only truly open, collaborative IoT platform. With an open and secure software integration framework, it enables collaboration across complex third-party systems to create innovative custom solutions. Its end-to-end IP solution delivers faster performance, best-in-class cybersecurity, and access to cloud and predictive services to turn building data into actionable intelligence.
Go beyond traditional building management systems
- Future-ready and modernize buildings with secure, end-to-end IP-enabled building management systems
Integrate across multiple Schneider and third-party systems to create innovative custom solutions .
Save time with convenient engineering efficiencies and truly mobile user experiences .
- Manage system performance across your entire enterprise in a single interface
- Freedom of choice: embedded open protocols; ease of integration with third parties & existing systems
- Convenient anywhere, anytime access to building information via mobile devices
- Monitor, measure and optimize your building’s performance throughout its life cycle
- Easy to use; localize and customize to different users and geographies
- Attractive user interface and features: graphics, trends, reports, schedules & alarm features