Energy is one of the largest expenses in buildings and is under increasingly strict regulations. Yet many offices, retail and educational facilities, have little visibility into their electrical systems. They are unable to manage or support independent systems to monitor both power and building operations.
Embedded power management option for EcoStruxure™ Building
EcoStruxure™ Energy Expert (formerly known as Power Manager) provides electrical systems management, power monitoring and energy accounting capabilities that enable you to better monitor, manage and optimize your non-critical electrical network applications from a single view.
Simplicity, convenience and cost effectiveness of a single system in monitoring both power and building operations to:
>Ensure electrical network health
>Increase power quality
>Improve energy usage accountability
EcoStruxure Energy Expert leverages our expertise in power management, including EcoStruxure™ Power Monitoring Expert (formerly known as Power Monitoring Expert) for critical buildings. Designed for non-critical buildings and with non-electrical experts in mind, it offers facility managers and building owners insight to electrical systems beyond that of basic power meters.
Now monitor electrical networks and mechanical operations in a single convenient view
- Comprehensive and powerful real time energy usage reports
- Simple, attractive, configurable dashboards for energy awareness views
- Electrical network health summaries with custom graphics
- Direct access to power meter data; meter support, including 3rd party
- Power system engineer views including custom one-line diagrams
- Monitor electrical equipment and key assets
- Improve response to power related issues
- Detect faults and diagnose key electrical problems
- Track energy consumption and allocate costs
- Understand power factor, harmonics, and voltage disturbances
- Achieve energy conservation goals