Simple, easy-to-set-up solutions. Modular approach for all machine series, up to advanced functions. Minimized cabling. Preemptive maintenance and remote monitoring. Global support and spare parts availability.
Tower crane control solutionsSmart automation solutions for your building crane applications.
Advanced scalable crane control for building or STS cranesLogic controller (PLC)-based architecture, with advanced functions, HMI, closed-loop control for slewing and hoist and remote access.Find Out More
OsiSense XU photo-electric sensorsApplicative sensors for hoisting. Find Out More
Applicative sensors for hoistingSensors for tower crane applications. Find Out More
Spacial enclosuresEnclosures optimized to overcome outdoor installation challenges. Find Out More
Harmony eXLhoist remote controlWireless remote control allows you to control your hoist with one hand. Find Out More
Altivar Process variable- speed drivesAltivar Process is the first-ever variable-speed drive with embedded services for industrial applications. Find Out More
Application software libraries for tower cranesDiscover the functions provided with our crane control solutions.
- Use of variable-speed drives prevents overheating of motors while reducing energy consumption.
- Tested, validated and documented architectures ensuring functionality. Design made easy by wiring diagram and bill of materials.
- Ready-to-run software including our library of hoisting functions compatible to the hoisting architectures, plus HMI.
- Extensive hoisting function library made for cranes, including all requirements of modern crane systems, plus advanced functionality like anti-sway.
- Global onsite support in any language. From design to build completion, operation to improvements, Schneider Electric is always with you.
- Crane safety: Our hoisting solutions are compliant to ISO EN 13849-1, which is easy to certify, protecting people and goods.