Simple, easy-to-set-up solutions. Modular approach for all machine series, up to advanced functions. Minimized cabling. Preemptive maintenance and remote monitoring. Global support and spare parts availability.
Self-erecting crane control solutionsSmart automation solutions for your building crane applications.
Simple, standard crane controlAn easy-to-set-up, highly compact, wirelessly controlled contactor architecture.Find Out More
Simple, drive-based crane controlA drive-controlled motor architecture, designed to increase usability and reduce energy consumption.Find Out More
Spacial enclosuresEnclosures optimized to overcome outdoor installation challenges. Find Out More
OsiSense XU photoelectric sensorsApplicative sensors for hoisting. Find Out More
Harmony eXLhoist remote controlWireless remote control allows you to control your hoist with one hand. Find Out More
Altivar 32 variable- speed driveOptimized crane safety with variable-speed drives. Find Out More
Application software libraries for self-erecting cranesDiscover the functions provided with our crane control solutions. Find Out More
- Use of variable-speed drives prevents overheating of motors while reducing energy consumption.
- Tested, validated and documented architectures ensuring functionality. Design made easy by wiring diagram and bill of materials.
- Ready-to-run software including a library of hoisting functions compatible to the hoisting architectures, plus HMI.
- Extensive hoisting function library for cranes, including all requirements of a modern crane system, plus advanced functionality like anti-sway.
- Global onsite support in any language. From design to build completion, operation to improvements, Schneider Electric is always with you.
- Crane safety: Our hoisting solutions are compliant to ISO EN 13849-1, which is easy to certify, protecting people and goods.