Optimizing capital expenses, minimizing downtime, and reducing maintenance costs — these are common needs of every oil and gas installation. And in such an energy-intensive industry, energy management only grows in importance with each passing year.
Asset Management Life Cycle
The Asset Management Life Cycle. from electrical and process FEED consultancy, FAT and on-site start-up and commissioning, to service plans, training and maintenance, installation assessment and modernization solutions.
- Expertise in process and electrical distribution minimizes cost.
- Reliability and safety through engineering, project management, etc.
- High system availability, and budget control with complete service plans.
- Maximized safety and security through consultancy.
- Long-term operating efficiency with modernization solutions.
- Original manufacturer, design and quality.
- Guarantee of availability - 24/7 delivery of spare parts.
- Key contributor to customers’ satisfaction with Field Service Engineers that can provide the most relevant information.
See more solutions for Enterprise Pipeline Management
Maximized system reliability, security and safety, with minimized process disruption and mitigated operating risks.
Minimized CapEx and OpEx.
Enhanced operating efficiency and plant availability.