Wind farm operators need to secure the highest-possible energy outputs throughout the expected life cycle of a plant. Due to intermittence, wind farm performance needs to be optimized on the basis of accurate production forecasts. Generation yields must meet regulatory commitments and improve overall operational margins. Maintenance and servicing need to be scheduled to avoid unnecessary disruptions.
A complete wind farm grid connection solution
Schneider Electric's grid connection solutions can be delivered as a complete system for greenfield projects -- including all building modules -- or can be supplied separately as a third-party solution for OEM or EPCs.
Need an upgrade? Where compliance with new grid codes is required, the power plant controller can facilitate energy integration and stabilize the grid, despite intermittent and unpredictable production.
Schneider Electric's management solutions are supported by open communication protocols that can operate all wind turbines available on the market, enabling smooth and seamless extension of existing wind farm operations.
- Plug and play grid connection solution
- First class, rapid delivery that meets quality expectations
- Reduced Capex and Opex throughout entire wind farm installation and operation
- Reduced risk of installation delays, securing investment
- Peace of mind from secure operation systems, using power and weather forecasts to optimise production.
- Advanced services to secure power production