Balancing efficiency with facility constraints
Optimal building efficiency requires a solution powered by flexibility and reliability. Seamless control of HVAC, lighting and metering is crucial to reduce waste and protect the bottom line. Smaller buildings have never had such a solution ... until now.
EcoStruxure™ Building Expert (formerly known as SmartStruxure Lite) delivers programmable control and 24/7 monitoring of HVAC, lighting, and metering. A non-license-fee software, it reduces energy waste without compromising comfort for small and medium buildings.
- Scalable, allowing you to include additional applications incrementally.
- A 'plug and play' design ensures the applications will connect seamlessly.
- Open standards enable flexibility for virtually any system.
- Local and remote monitoring and control.
- Fully programmable, using either scripting or graphical programming.
- Access and control data inputs/outputs for your integrated devices.
- Standalone solution, or integration into larger building management systems.
• Simple, yet efficient, HVAC management through application-specific room controllers.
• Wireless technology for central visibility of HVAC systems through EcoStruxure™ Building Expert.
• Integrated lighting control and occupancy sensors ensures proactive energy management.
• Visibility and control across your multi-site enterprise via cloud-based options.
• Scalability for seamless integration into larger building management systems.
• Field Services offers reporting, analytics and optimization strategies.
• Full integration of HVAC and lighting into a hotel property management system for guestroom control.
Explorer Tab: Single Network Configuration Page
- MPM configuration objects in a single page, reducing time and clicks on system setup.
Explorer Tab: Scheduler Object
- Set events according to the time and day, and tie events to building schedules.
Explorer Tab: Scripting Tool
- Open language "Lua" and supports real-time response to scripting.
Explorer Tab: Graphical Programming Tool
- Drag and drop function blocks to build control sequences.
Monitoring Tab: Dashboards
- See temperature and lighting relay readings, as well as energy consumption.