- Real-time data through augmented reality
EcoStruxure Augmented Operator Advisor increases efficiency and decreases costs with instant diagnosis and contactless maintenance.
EcoStruxure Augmented Operator Advisor puts real-time information at your fingertips, whenever and wherever it is needed. The custom application improves operational efficiency with augmented reality, enabling operators to superimpose the current data and virtual objects onto a cabinet, machine, or plant.
- Reduce downtime - Open electrical cabinet doors virtually
- Speed up operation and maintenance - Find information faster with immediate access in the field to real-time data, user manuals, instructions, diagrams, etc.
- Reduce human errors - Locate the right equipment and guide operators step-by-step to complete maintenance procedures
- Mining, Minerals & Metals
- Water and Wastewater
- Food & Beverage
- Possibility to adapt the application to any industrial domain
Features and solution functions
Wide selection of information: real-time data from PLC, documents, images, web pages, notes, labels, data from a SQL Database.
PDF files for technical documentation of the equipment, electrical diagrams, images, videos.
Possibility to open virtually an electrical cabinet visualizing inside or access to some hidden parts of a machine.
Color variation display with respect to the operating state of the machine.
Recognition of a scene by tag or 2D image to guarantee easy and fast detection in all situation.
Ability to freeze the image and continue working by putting the tablet on a table to free hands.
Banner to display information on other scenes
Different access privileges, depending on user profiles, roles and responsibilities.
Changes the project language on the fly.
Available on iOS, Android and Windows tablets.
Possibility to guide step by step an operator to execute an operation by giving him instructions on the tablet.
Try the application now
Scan the QR code for direct access to the EcoStruxure Augmented Operator Advisor application with your tablet.
Once you've downloaded the application on your tablet, test the software by pointing the application at the images in the gallery. Points of interest will automatically appear on the screen.