Upgrading your control system is easier than you think
Migrating control of critical functions to Schneider Electric's distributed control systems is one of the most far-reaching and economical modernization steps you can take. It is an efficient route to protecting your plant’s operational integrity while also providing the enhanced operational insight that easily adapts to change.
• A DCS upgrade lowered one hydroelectric plant’s costs by half, and reduced downtime from weeks to just days.
• Upgrading to a reliable and accurate process automation system helped one plant minimize eliminated human error, improved worker safety and enhanced overall product quality.
• Controls upgrade saved a steam plant $400,000 within the first two months and more than $1M during the year.
• Maximum return on DCS upgrade with minimum operational disruption and risk, enabled by our 100+ years of control system experience.
• Smooth progression through the design, build and operate phases enabled by our unparalleled global execution capabilities and real-world experience.
• Increased process safety, cybersecurity and operational integrity, through safety technology, consulting teams and proven reliable technology.