Flexible Support Programs
- Hardware - Preventative maintenance site visits, site engineering services, spare parts, module exchange and reserve programs.
- Software – Maintenance releases, service packs, patches and software updates, discounts on all offline tests, development, or disaster recovery system licenses.
- Remote management – Optional proactive monitoring of system status and health, including recent enhancements to cybersecurity, automated backups, and network troubleshooting.
- We understand the need to support OEMs and their customers, and can provide the right resources to keep your machines running smoothly.
- Additional options – Flexible funding, upgrade and migration planning, 4-hour response times, expanded onsite visits, life cycle assessments, cybersecurity and turbomachinery services, Arc Flash mitigation, training and consulting
Benefits and features
- Protect critical investments by effectively maintaining hardware and software systems; ensure all systems are always up-to-date.
- Maximize asset performance by reducing downtime and increasing performance levels.
- Reduce total cost of ownership and operation through innovative discounts and flexible funding options.
- Improve operational performance by leveraging Schneider Electric resources to drive added value, and maximize system utilization.
- No surprises – understand the current life cycle status of the products in use at your site and know the best time to replace them.
Read how securing support agreements can help drive value from your assets and provide the potential for competitive advantage