Design and Implementation services
Multiple security layers safeguard Schneider Electric control, safety and SCADA systems, enabling defense-in-depth for both legacy and new systems.
- Networks designed for secure operations
- Central authentication, authorization and auditing
- Endpoint malware protection with built-in data loss prevention, device control, whitelisting and host intrusion prevention
- Centralized patch management
- Network and system performance monitoring
- Project design includes IT and OT
- Secure control network communications protect network traffic
- Application software integrity and revision control ensure that the latest versions and patches are always in place
- Improved asset performance and productivity management ensure optimal network performance, enhanced security, secure data access and timely software updates
|NERC CIP Compliance Checklist||A quick overview of requirements for NERC CIP compliance.||NERC CIP Compliance||Download|
|NERC CIP Compliance for the Power Generation Industry||Developing a comprehensive program to comply with NERC CIP cybersecurity requirements.||NERC CIP Compliance||Download|
|Security Modernization & Implementation||A brief overview of Schneider Electric services for helping customers keep their cybersecurity protection up to date.||Modernization & Implementation||Download|
|Cybersecurity compliant solutions for the nuclear power industry||The overall protection and safety of the plant are primary objectives of every nuclear power facility. Key to meeting these objectives is the protection of critical infrastructure such as computers, communication systems and networks.||Modernization & Implementation||Download|
Get in touch for supportContact our Customer Care Center to learn more about the right services for your business.