Schneider Electric as a partner in an R&D collaborative project
SPEAR (2018 – 2021)
The 3-year SPEAR project comes to provide effective solutions in detecting, responding and taking countermeasures against advanced cyber threats and attacks targeted to modern smart grids.
The project aims at developing an integrated platform of methods, processes, tools and supporting tools for:
• detecting and responding to cyber-attacks using new technologies and capabilities,
• detecting threat and anomalies timely,
• developing all-in-one security detection solutions,
• leveraging advanced forensics subject to privacy preserving,
• confronting Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) and targeted attacks in smart grids,
• increasing the resilience of the smart grid innovation,
• alleviating the lack of trust in smart grid operators, and,
• empowering EU-wide consensus.
Partners: University of Western Macedonia, Schneider Electric, European Dynamics, Tecnalia, Enel, Centre for Research and Technology Hellas, University of Surrey, Public Power Corporation, Eight Bells, Incites Consulting, G.E. Pukhov Institute, Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz Universität Hannover, Sidroco Holdings, 0 INFINITY, Technical University of Sofia, VETS Lenishta
For more information, visit SPEAR website: https://www.spear2020.eu/
Discover other Schneider Electric R&D Projects
Please, provide your details to get your questions answered by our R&D team.