EcoStruxure Foxboro DCS control HMI helps optimize both the business value and the safety of your system with situational awareness libraries. These repositories of helpful symbols and procedures help deliver the fully informed context to let operators focus on important plant events — so they can identify, understand, react to and resolve abnormal situations with ease. Results: greater operator effectiveness and fewer shutdowns.
Situational awareness services and structured methodologies, led by a growing number of subject-matter experts, allow Schneider Electric to support customers throughout the design and implementation process. This way, you can achieve both operational insight and operational integrity.
- Minimize distractions in normal operation to more readily call attention to situations requiring intervention
- Operators receive a broad view of plant operations, with carefully designed advanced visualization objects such as polar stars and informational analog indications, delivering information, not data, to operations
- Pattern recognition to easily identify problems
- Colors reserved for abnormal operational states, ensuring they stand out
- Values presented in the context of ranges and set points, providing meaningful information vs. data
- Minimal visual distractions and low contrast graphics – no unnecessary static detail reducing eye strain and improving alertness
- Promotes a safer operation reduces human fatigue and operational error
- Improves response quality and speed — especially in abnormal situations
- Provides a consistent training environment
- Improves operational integrity
- Hydrocarbon processing
- Chemical and specialty chemicals
- Upstream oil and gas
- Power generation
- Metals and mining
- Water and wastewater
- Pharmaceutical and life sciences
Contact sales and support
From technical support to complete customer service, we care about your business and individual needs.