• The project faced a tight 20-month deadline, which included design and construction.
• The building into which the facility was being constructed was not designed for healthcare and offered limited space.
• The solution needed to be flexible and scalable enough to adapt to various technologies as the facility grows.
Efficiency and Connectivity with EcoStruxure
Edge Control: Ecostruxure Building Operation software
Connected products: Smart-X controllers
• EcoStuxure for Healthcare: An integrated and connected digital hospital architecture
• Real-time, IoT-enabled visibility into all engineering functions
• Installed by Comfort Laboratory, a certified EcoXpert™ partner