- A prescription for efficiency
Grand Medica needed an integrated solution to address operations for their retrofitted facility. With EcoStruxure for Healthcare solutions, they gained operational efficiencies, while improving performance and patient satisfaction.
The Challenge• The project faced a tight 20-month deadline, which included design and construction.
• The building into which the facility was being constructed was not designed for healthcare and offered limited space.
• The solution needed to be flexible and scalable enough to adapt to various technologies as the facility grows.
Efficiency and Connectivity with EcoStruxure
Edge Control: Ecostruxure Building Operation software
Connected products: Smart-X controllers
• EcoStuxure for Healthcare: An integrated and connected digital hospital architecture
• Real-time, IoT-enabled visibility into all engineering functions
• Installed by Comfort Laboratory, a certified EcoXpert™ partner
“The life and health of our patients are directly related to the quality of our engineering systems. Having EcoStruxure behind us gives us peace of mind and a feeling of security.”
The Benefits• Reduced electrical operational costs by 20%
• Reduced thermal energy consumption by nearly a third
• Optimized electrical distribution system for future upgrades
• $176,000 in CapEx savings due to product compatibility