The Compact NS NA switch disconnector provides high performance in a convenient size. It is suitable both as an incomer or as a feeder for manual or remote electrical installation operation.
The Compact NS NA switch disconnector is designed to open and close a circuit manually or remotely under normal operating conditions. Adapted to a host of low-voltage (LV) applications and connection accessories, this product offers all the performance and safety that users require. It is self-protected for all currents higher than 130 kA peak. It can also be used to ensure source changeover switch function with the Transferpact.
• Nominal current: 630 to 3200 A
• Voltage rating: 690 V
• Categories: AC23A
• Available in 3 and 4-pole versions
• Manual and remote operations up to 1600 A
• Available in fixed and withdrawable versions
• Add-on earth leakage protection available
• DC version available (up to 1500 A and 1000 V)
For more information, download the Compact NS circuit breaker and switch disconnector catalog
Easy and flexible installation
Safety and protection
Suitable in most low-voltage (LV) applications, including:
Ensures compliance with international standards (Find on Compact NS NA certificate downloads):