Air-Insulated Modular Switchboard 36 kV
Metal enclosed, highly reliable, flexible and simple and switchgear for secondary underground distribution applications
Range composed of metal-enclosed switchgear modular units up to 36 kV, easily adaptable to your specific requirements:
- containing fixed circuit breaker using SF6 breaking technology, switch-disconnector and fuse-switch
- rated current 630 and 1250 A
- short-circuit current up to 25 kA
- internal arc withstand: 16 kA/1s , IAC: A-FL
Control, monitoring and protection devices:providing protection of your installations, continuity of electrical supply and reducing downtime
- Sepam relays
- a range designed with telecontrol in mind
- Flair fault passage indicator
SM6 is an essential part of the EcoStruxure Power architecture, it combines with the latest communication and automation devices to act as an IoT connected MV panel. It integrates seamlessly with other innovative, interoperable products, unlocking new opportunities in power distribution.
Learn more at: schneider-electric.com/ecostruxure
Period : 18 months
Extending your possibilities
Combining flexibility to simplicity of installation and operation, SM6 is a concentrated of Schneider Electric's know-how.
- MV section in MV/LV transformer substations in public distribution systems.
- MV consumer or distribution substations from 25 to 36 kV.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services