Telecontrol Interface for MV Substations
Part of PowerLogic
Remote Control for MV/ LV substations including Automation and Self Healing
FeaturesEasergy T200E ONLY: END OF SALE NOTICE 03/30/2019
Easergy T200I/T200E integrates within a single unit, all functions to remote control an MV substation:
- Management of 1 to 16 switchgear/circuit breakers (T200I)
- Management of 4 switchgear/circuit breakers (T200E)
- Uninterruptible power supply 24 or 48 Vcc
- Fault passage indicator
- Current measurements
- MV network reconfiguration automation functions
- Local display and control
- Large catolog of protocols: IEC 870-5-101 and 104, DNP3/DNP3 IP, Modbus/ModbusTCP
- Various transmission systems: Ethernet, RS232, Radio, PSTN, GSM/GPRS, 3G, private line, etc.
- Peer-to-peer communication using Modbus TCP
- Calculation formulas for basic customer defined logic
- IEC 61131 Soft PLC allowing customer-specific automation
Combined with Peer-to-Peer communication, IEC 61131 Soft PLC allows development of various smart grid applications.
Schneider Electric has predefined architectures allowing users to implement Self Healing Grid applications using T200 I.
Standard Manufacturer Warranty: 18 months
Benefit from the experience of the Easergy range
Thanks to the simplicity of implementation and operation, combined with the flexibility of a product open to a wide variety of SCADA systems and to all communication medium types, Easergy T200I/T200E is the solution to optimise your MV/LV underground network operation.
- Underground networks, Medium voltage substations
- Remote control and monitoring
- Self Healing Grid and all types of automation
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Can’t find what you are looking for?Reach out to our customer team in your country or region if you have any questions or need more details or technical support. Contact support
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services