MV Vacuum Circuit Breaker up to 24 kV
MV vacuum circuit-breaker for fixed or withdrawable in cradle applications
Circuit-breaker range from 7.2 to 24 kV
- fixed, withdrawable in cradle, frontal or lateral versions
- optimised width to facilitate cubicle integration through four phase-to-phase distances
- rated current from 630 to 2500 A
- short-circuit current from 25 to 40 kA
- Electrical operating mechanism.
- Keylock for locking the circuit-breaker in open position.
Range associated with switchboard components:
- Multi-performance current sensors, LPCT.
- Earthing switch.
Evolis 40 kA performance is stopped.
When trust guides your stepsThe Evolis circuit-breaker associated with a set of components and design tools forms a complete offer to building customised MV switchboard. The Evolis range brings peace of mind to our partners, the panel builders.
- Operation and protection of networks from 7.2 to 24 kV in public, industrial or tertiary distribution.
- Either new or renovation installations.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services