DIN-rail mounted impulse counter
Acti 9 analog impulse counter for basic panel instrumentation
FeaturesThe Acti 9 iCI is an electromechanical counter designed to count impulses emitted by: kilowatt-hour meters, temperature overrun detectors, people meters, speed meters, etc.
Find out more:
PowerLogic CI Impulse Counter - Functions and characteristics
- Supply and metering voltage: 230 V AC, 50/60 Hz.
- Consumption: 0.15 VA.
- Maximum display: 9 999 999 impulses without reset.
- Minimum impulse time: 50 ms
- Minimum time between 2 impulses: 50 ms.
- All types of measurements: A, V, Hz, kWh
- DIN-rail or flush-mounting
- Digital or analogue display
- Impulse counter displays the number of times a particular event has occurred
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services