The Power Logic Circuit Monitor CM3250 and CM3350 are high-performance acquisition and control devices offering numerous measurement functions. They integrate easily in power monitoring and control systems due to their Ethernet connections and embedded web server.They are Transparent Ready.
Whether installed at the service entrance, at the head of a switchboard or on sensitive-equipment feeders, Circuit Monitor units record the electrical parameters of the installation. They provide the information required to control costs, improve power quality and reduce equipment downtime.
The CM3350 detects and captures voltage sags and swells that may cause halts in production.Characteristics:
- Detection and capture of voltage sags and swells
- Trend curves and short-term forecasting
- Acquisition of rms values every 100 ms E
- Electricity quality checking in compliance with EN50160
- 8 Mbytes of memory
- Ethernet 10/100 Mbits/s card
- Server for custom HTML pages
- Up to nine input/outputs to monitor the electrical installation
- IEC 60687 and ANSI C12.20 Class 0.5S for energy