DIN-rail mounted energy meter for LV networksEnd-of-Sale Notice
DIN rail PowerLogic power-monitoring unit for LV networks
FeaturesThe PowerLogic Power Meter Series PM9 offers all the measurement capabilities required to monitor an electrical installation in a 4-module case (18 mm modules).
They can be used to monitor 2-, 3- and 4-wire low voltage systems and connect to external current transformers. With the large backlit display, you can monitor all three phases at the same time.
Two versions are available for one or two supply voltages (230 V AC or 24 to 48 V DC):
- PM9P for basic measurements with pulse output
- PM9C for basic measurements with Modbus RS 485 output.
- Only 72 mm wide (four 18 mm modules)
- Large backlit display
- Demand power
- IEC 61036 Class 2 for energy
Make sure you don't miss anythingThe PowerLogic PowerMeter PM9 helps you:
- reduce energy costs
- improve power quality
- improve continuity of service for optimal management of your electrical installation and better productivity.
- Panel instrumentation.
- Sub-billing / cost allocation.
- Remote monitoring of an electrical installation.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services