Acti 9 SBI
Fuse holder with indicator light
The Acti 9 DIN rail fuse holders complete with indicator light will provide exceptional levels of protection to electrical circuits for all industrial applications that require a high breaking capacity. Reliable and easy to install, they are also suitable for isolation.
FeaturesFully compliant with industry standards and conforming to all requirements of the RoHS, the DIN rail fuse holders give installers a simple and efficient way to ensure electrical circuits remain fully protected.
- Fuse holders equipped with fuse cartridge without striker.
- Ideally suited for isolation.
- Instant notification of cartridge blowing with an indicator light.
- Insulation voltage: 690 V.
- Fully compliant with standards: IEC EN 60947-3.
- Nominal current of cartridge 14 x 51: 10 to 50 A.
- Nominal current of cartridge 22 x 58: 32 to 100 A.
- Type of fuse cartridge:
aM: fuse for motor application used for protection of loads with a high peak current (motors, transformer primaries, etc) / only short-circuit protection to combine with suitable overload protection.
- Manufactured to conform with all the requirements of the RoHS.
BenefitsProviding simple and effective protection of electrical circuits, the DIN rail fuse holders ensure you are always in the know via an indicator light should a cartridge blow.
- Quick and simple to install using methods all installers will be familiar with.
- Ensures full protection to industrial applications that have a high breaking capacity requirement.
- Suitable for both general purpose fuses as well as fuses used for motor application.
ApplicationsDesigned with industrial applications in mind, the DIN rail fuse holders will provide efficient and reliable protection as well as isolation to electrical circuits.
- Protection and isolation of electrical circuits for industrial applications requiring a high breaking capacity
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services