Fully compliant with industry standards and conforming to all requirements of the RoHS, the DIN rail fuse holders give installers a simple and efficient way to ensure electrical circuits remain fully protected.
- Fuse holders equipped with fuse cartridge without striker.
- Ideally suited for isolation.
- Instant notification of cartridge blowing with an indicator light.
- Insulation voltage: 690 V.
- Fully compliant with standards: IEC EN 60947-3.
- Nominal current of cartridge 14 x 51: 10 to 50 A.
- Nominal current of cartridge 22 x 58: 32 to 100 A.
- Type of fuse cartridge:
gG (gL-gl): general purpose fuse / overload and short-circuit protection.
aM: fuse for motor application used for protection of loads with a high peak current (motors, transformer primaries, etc) / only short-circuit protection to combine with suitable overload protection.
- Manufactured to conform with all the requirements of the RoHS.