Motor protection circuit breaker up to 25 A
Use the motor protection circuit breaker up to 25 A to benefit from more simplicity, easy installation and a range of features including optional auxiliaries, thermal trip and more.
FeaturesDesigned to provide motor protection in commercial and industrial buildings, the MCB for motor circuit will not only ensure complete protection, but will also provide added simplicity to all modular final distribution enclosures.
- Rating current: 0.16 to 25 A.
- Breaking capacities: 15 kA under 400/415 V.
- Complete with thermal trip: sensitive to underphase; magnetic trip: 12 In.
- Fully compliance with standards: IEC 60947-2, IEC 60947-4-1.
- Fully certified by national official authorities.
- Ideally suited to isolation in full accordance with industrial standards: IEC 60947.
- Operating voltage: up to 690 Vac.
- Insulation voltage: 690 V.
- Benefit from an optional add-on limiting unit: breaking power increased to 100 kA under 400/415 V.
- Optional auxiliaries available: indication of state and tripping, shunt trip, undervoltage trip.
BenefitsGet the motor protection you require with the MCB for motor circuit. Easy to install, fully certified and with a wealth of features, the flexible circuit breaker is ideally suited to all industrial and commercial buildings.
- Benefit from ease of installation in modular final distribution enclosures.
- Optional add-on limiting unit and auxiliaries for added flexibility.
- Simple to use and suitable for use in isolation.
- Fully compliant and certified by national official authorities.
ApplicationsThe motor protection circuit breaker has been expertly designed to provide full protection to motors in industrial and commercial buildings.
- Motor protection in all industrial and commercial buildings.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services