Micro modular enclosure
Micro Pragma is a multi-function enclosure for indoor application in housing and small building application.
Designed with reliability and affordability in mind, the micro-Pragma range enables efficient installation of DIN devices consisting of up to 8 modules.
FeaturesWith a fully sealable reversible cover and offering full compliance with industrial standards, the surface mounted enclosures will provide protection and insulation to new and renovated installations within the housing and commercial building sector.
- Robust plastic, surface mounted enclosure / box with one row, suitable for either 2,4,6 or 8 modules.
- RAL 9003 white colour, ensuring the box fits in with a wide range of decors.
- Constructed from self-extinguishing insulating material for additional protection.
- Fully compliant with standards: IEC 60670-1 and 24, IP40/IK07.
- Sealable, reversible cover equipped with built-in blanking plates.
- Affordable price, making the enclosure ideal for commercial buildings and housing developments.
BenefitsRobust and reliable micro enclosure for the installation of DIN devices of up to 8 modules. Perfect for commercial buildings and housing, the enclosure provides additional protection thanks to its construction from self-extinguishing insulating material.
- Fully adaptive range.
- Ideal for remote installations of machines or small extensions.
- White plastic design, making it suitable for all commercial buildings and housing developments.
- Quick and simple to install.
ApplicationsFully compliant and highly reliable, the micro enclosures provide the ideal housing solution for DIN devices of up to 8 modules.
- Ideally suited to commercial buildings.
- Also designed with providing protection to housing installations in mind.
- For use on DIN devices of up to 8 modules.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services