Kaedra, Mini Kaedra
Suitable for 3 to 72 modules, the waterproof enclosures provide complete protection to everything from industrial sockets to command modular devices and beyond. Simple to install and highly robust, the waterproof enclosures will guarantee your installations stay fully protected from the elements.
FeaturesThe complete range of waterproof enclosures IP65 and IK09 are ideal for providing protection to push buttons, non-modular switchgear and much more. Easy to install, they will ensure you get the compatibility and flexibility you need from waterproof enclosures.
- Designed with complete protection of command modular devices in mind as well as industrial sockets and non-modular switchgear.
- Available either with or without user interface.
- Highly versatile.
- Quick and easy installation for all types of devices.
- Provides exceptional weather protection to modular and non-modular switchgear, industrial sockets, push buttons and more.
- Robust and reliable, they stand up to any weather conditions.
- Adaptable to all types of installations: vertical and horizontal association and wide multi-purpose range.
BenefitsHighly practical and providing natural compatibility, the Kaedra and Mini Kaedra offer a complete waterproof enclosure solution.
- Highly flexible for use on a wide range of devices including industrial sockets and push buttons.
- Combine three essential functions: distribution, power supply and electrical control.
- Natural compatibility with existing installations, they provide greater levels of consistency.
ApplicationsDesigned with a wide range of installations in mind, the waterproof enclosures will ensure your installations stay protected in any weather conditions.
- Designed for Final LV distribution waterproof applications.
- Suitable for public areas.
- Stands up to any weather conditions: dust, humidity and heat.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services