Out of darkness comes light!IC twilight switches are used to manage and control lighting whenever and however you wish.
IC twilight switches automatically control lighting, roller blinds... according to light intensity and/or the time of the day.
They measure light intensity using photo cells (except IC Astro) that can be installed on a door (switchboard cell) or outside a building (wall-mounted cell).
The IC range consists of:
- IC100: adjustable from 2 to 100 Lux, it is supplied with an IP54 wall mounted cell. It is an 18 mm module, easy to use when renovating
- IC2000: adjustable from 2 to 2000 Lux, it is supplied with an IP54 wall mounted cell or with IP65 switchboard cell.
- IC2000P+: adjustable from 2 to 2100 Lux, it is supplied with an IP54 wall mounted cell. It is simple to use, as it has 3 customisable pre-set programmes
- IC Astro, 1 channel and 2 channels: operate without cell, according to sunrise and sunset times as per geographic position. They can be customised by using their programmable function.
- IC100kp+, 1 channel et 2 channels: adjustable from 1 to 99000 Lux. They are supplied with IP55 wall-mounted cell or with IP66 switchboard cell. IC100kp+ type integrates time switch function and is supplied with memory key.
With darkness comes light !
- Reduction of electrical energy consumption (lighting only operates when necessary).
- Increased user comfort (lighting automatically starts working as soon as light is no longer sufficient).
- Enhanced safety (by lighting up dark areas, protection is provided against vandalism).
More particularly designed for the building and infrastructure markets, they can be used to control:
- public lighting and lighting of monuments,
- lighting of car parks,
- lighting of illuminated, signs and shop windows
- lighting of industrial type premises.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services