MIN timers are limiting lighting operation to the period strictly necessary.
The MIN range consists of :
- MIN : time delay adjustable from 1 to 7 min.
- MINs : time delay adjustable from 0.5 to 20 min., silent operation
- MINp : time delay adjustable from 0.5 to 20 min., silent operation with switch-off warning
- MINt : time delay adjustable from 0.5 to 20 min. silent operation with switch-off warning and impulse relay function
MINp and MINt timers can signal the end of the time delay by flickering of the lamplight.
Just enough light!
MIN timers provide both savings and comfort:
- They are easy to use by pressing on the control push-button.
- They are simple to implement (mechanical compatibility with the electrical distribution comb- busbar).
ApplicationsAllowing connection of several control push-buttons, they are ideal for controlling lighting of stairways.
They can be used also for lighting of hallways to buildings, garages, toilet ventilation, etc.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services