With priority channels adjustable from 5 to 90 A and a helpful LED indicator to inform you when load shedding occurs, the load shedding contactor provides flexibility and enhances the continuity of supply.
- CDS products avoid breaking of the main circuit breaker when power consumption exceeds the power subscribed by the consumer.
- As soon as the total current drawn exceeds the pre-set threshold, the contactor will temporarily break supply to the circuits considered to be non-priority.
- Priority channel adjustable from 5 to 90 A, non-priority channels 15 A.
- Voltage rating - single phase: 240 V A + 5 % - 10 %, 3-phase: 415 V AC + 5 % - 10 %.
- Frequency: 50 /60 Hz.
- LED to indicate installer when load shedding occurs.
- Restoration period: 5 to 10 min.
- Option to override with a load shedding override input.
- 1A rating NO contact allowing remote indication of load shedding or direct load shedding via a NC contactor.
For more of the Acti 9 CDS range see the following products:
- Acti 9 CDS: single-phase load shedding of 2 circuits in cascade mode,
- Acti 9 CDS: 3-phase load shedding (one circuit on each of the 3 phases),
- Acti 9 CDSc: single-phase load shedding of 4 circuits in cascade-cyclic mode.