Single phase power supplies 100 V to 240 V - 60 W to 240 W
Regulated switch mode power supplies from 2.5 to 10 A for repetitive machines
- single-phase 100-240 V
- regulated single-phase 12 and 24 VDC / 60 W-240 W
- Optional anti-harmonics filter conforming to standards IEC/EN 61000-3-2
- Thermal protection incorporated on the entire range
- Connection terminal block protection
- UL CSA certification
- Protection against overloads, short-circuits and overvoltages
- Fixing by screw or on 35 mm rail as option
Bring energy to your automated systems!
Designed for simple and repetitive machines, dedicated power supplies are particularly quality/price competitive due to their simplicity and compactness.
- Lifts, display panels, escalators, carwash, foodstuff ovens, etc.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services