TAC I/A Series
Enterprise-wide control solutions across industry standard communication platforms
Building Management System, TAC I/A Series, allows you complete building access, control and monitoring from anywhere in the world.
From hospitals to high-rises, buildings of all types and sizes can achieve greater operating efficiencies with the truly open, interoperable and powerful TAC I/A Series Building Management System.
- Open an interoperable: LONMARK® LONWORKS® BACnet®, TCP/IP are standard with Modbus® as fully supported options.
- Web powered: The TAC I/A Series is designed from the ground up as a Java-based web-enabled product family. Thin client, pure browser access for any size project.
- Provides intelligent automation for facilities of every type and size.
- Delivers an open interoperable solution.
- Allows third-party integration.
- Remote access through the Internet puts you in full control of your building from anywhere in the world.
- Access control
- Video security
- HVAC control
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services