Acti 9 iIL
Voltage presence indicator
DIN rail voltage presence indicator light modules for single phase, three phase or low voltage (AC/DC) circuits. Available with one, two or three indicator lights.
The Acti 9 ilL range offers a variety of DIN rail modules for indicating the presence of voltage in single-phase 110V–230V (AC), in three-phase 230V-400V (AC) and in low voltage 12V–48V (AC or DC) circuits.
These modules offer extensive features that provide maximum safety and continuity of service while minimizing service and intervention time: The features include:
- Simple and rapid installation of modules in DIN rail systems
- Indicator lamps use LEDs with a service life of 100,000 hours of constant lighting
- Indicator lights are available in a choice of colors:
o Single indicator module: red, green, white, blue or yellow
o Double indicator module: green/red, or white/white
o Triple indicator module: red/red/red
- Flashing red indicator light version available for 110V-230V AC circuits
- Front facing class II insulation provides additional protection for users when operating the device
- Compliant with IEC 60947-5-1
- Warranty period: 18 months.
- Peace of mind that comes from using a fully modular system: expansion and modification of an installation is not only possible but is both simple and rapid to perform
- Seamless integration with the complete range of Acti 9 products.
- Visual monitoring of electrical circuits in industrial and commercial buildings
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services