Acti9 iSW & SW
Switch disconnectors up to 125 A
Part of 9 Series
The Acti9 iSW DIN rail switches and DIN rail switch disconnectors have been designed with the efficient control of industrial and commercial buildings in mind. Fully consistent with the entire Acti9 range and easy to use, they provide you enhanced protection and compliance.
FeaturesEnsure increased protection and improve the continuity of service with the Acti9 iSW DIN rail switches and DIN rail switch disconnectors. With exclusive features including VisiSafe and a selection of operating cycles, they are ideal for ensuring efficient control of electrical circuits in a wide range of buildings.
- VisiSafe: Designed to ensure a fully secured operation when conducting maintenance work
- Class-2 insulation: Provides continuous protection for operators as well as unqualified personnel
- Rating: 20 to 125 A
- Fully compliant with standards: EN 60669-1, IEC 669-1 for Acti9 iSW control switches with indicator light and EN 60669-2-4, IEC 669-2-4 for Acti9 iSW control switches without indicator light
- Fully compliant with standard: IEC 947-3 for Acti9 iSW switch disconnectors 40 to 125 A
- Ideally suited for isolation in accordance with industrial standard: IEC 60947-2
- 48 V DC applications
- Short-circuit withstand: 20 x In for 1 s
- Excellent selection of options available: state indication, sealable terminal shield, rotary handle, padlocking device, and more
- For more information click here.
You may also like:
- Acti9 range for low voltage DIN rail system up to 63 A
- Acti9 iC60 DIN rail miniature circuit breaker (MCB).
BenefitsEnsure total consistency with the rest of the Acti9 range with secure, efficient and easy-to-use DIN rail switches and switch disconnectors.
- Easy to select thanks to a wide range compliant with DIN rail standard
- Benefit from enhanced peace of mind with a complete modular system
- Consistency with the entire Acti9 range
- Easily open and close circuits under load.
ApplicationsDesigned to provide continuous protection to electrical circuits in a wide range of buildings, the DIN rail switches and switch connectors provide you with a complete control and monitoring solution.
- Easily control and monitor the electrical circuits in all industrial and commercial buildings.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services