Ensure increased protection and improve the continuity of service with the Acti 9 iSW DIN rail switches and DIN rail switch disconnectors. With exclusive features including VisiSafe and a selection of operating cycles, they are ideal for ensuring efficient control of electrical circuits in a wide range of buildings.
- VisiSafe: Designed to ensure a fully secured operation when conducting maintenance work.
- Class-2 insulation: Provides continuous protection for operators as well as unqualified personnel.
- Rating: 20 to 125 A.
- Fully compliant with standards: EN 60669-1, IEC 669-1 for iSW control switches with indicator light and EN 60669-2-4, IEC 669-2-4 for iSW control switches without indicator light.
- Fully compliant with standard: IEC 947-3 for iSW switch disconnectors 40 to 125 A.
- Ideally suited for isolation in accordance with industrial standard: IEC 60947-2.
- 48 V DC application.
- Short-circuit withstand: 20 x In for 1 s.
- Excellent selection of options available: state indication, sealable terminal shield, rotary handle, padlocking device, and more.
- For more information click here.
You may also like:
- Acti 9 range for low voltage DIN rail system up to 63 A.
- Acti 9 iC60 DIN rail miniature circuit breaker (MCB).