Acti 9 iPB
DIN rail push button switches
Available in single or dual push button versions and with a choice of two contact types (NO and NC); the single push button switch is also available with a LED status indicator.
The Acti 9 iPB and iSSW DIN rail modules are simple to operate and offer extensive features that provide maximum safety and continuity of service. Features include the following:
- Front face class II insulation that providesproviding additional protection for personnel against electric shocks when operating the device
- Available in single switch, single switch with LED indicator
- Single switch version available with or without LED status indicator
- Choice of contact types: normally open (NO), normally closed (NC),) or 1 NO and 1 NC (dual switch version)
- Switch service life: 30,000 operations
- LED indicator service life: 100,000 hours of continuous lighting
- Compliant with standards: IEC 60669-1 and IEC 60947-5-1.
- Peace of mind that comes from using a fully modular system: expansion and modification of an installation is not only possible but is both simple and rapid to perform
- Seamless integration with the complete Acti 9 range of Acti 9 products.
- Used to control and monitor electrical circuits in all types of industrial and commercial buildings.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services