Acti 9 iTL
The Acti 9 iTL wide range of DIN rail impulse relays provide you with a range of exclusive features and expertly combine electrical control with efficient lighting management.
FeaturesDesigned with protection in mind and with a host of exclusive features, the DIN rail impulse relays, which are fully consistent with the entire Acti 9 range, give you total electrical control of circuits in industrial, residential and commercial buildings.
- Class-2 insulation: providing enhanced protection for operators as well as unqualified personnel.
- Rating: 16, 32 A .
- 1 to 4 poles: 1P, 2P, 3P or 4P.
- Easy wiring of multiple control points.
- Wide range of control voltage: 230, 130, 48, 24 V AC; 110, 24, 12 V DC.
- Lifetime - total number of switching operations (AC21): 200,000 for iTL 16 A; 50,000 for iTL 32 A.
- Fully compliant with standards: EN 60-669-1 & EN 60-669-2-2.
- Great choice of built-in or optional auxiliary functions including: state indication, centralised control, latched control, control for illuminated PB, step-by-step control and time delay.
BenefitsWith the Acti 9 iTL DIN rail impulse relays you get the perfect combination of a fully flexible product with ease of use. Perfectly suited for all industrial, commercial and residential buildings and providing you with the simplicity you expect from a complete modular product.
- Wide range fully compliant with DIN rail standard.
- Total peace of mind with a complete modular system.
- Benefit from easy installation with the simple clip-on system, providing a fully flexible product and multiple auxiliary combinations.
- Total consistency with the entire Acti 9 range.
- Fully compatible with various types of lighting.
ApplicationsDesigned with a wide range of auxiliaries in mind, the Acti 9 iTL DIN rail impulse relays give you complete electrical control of electrical circuits whilst providing simple and efficient lighting management.
- Provides a complete control solution for electrical circuits in all industrial, commercial and residential buildings.
- Lighting management via several easy wiring of multiple control points push buttons.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services