Acti 9 iCT
Modular contactors up to 100 A
Fully consistent with the entire Acti 9 range, our DIN rail contactors with electrical control help you control electrical circuits in industrial, residential and commercial buildings efficiently.
FeaturesDesigned with enhanced protection in mind, the Acti 9 iCT DIN rail contactor provides 100 switching operations a day along with a fully flexible combination of auxiliaries, all aimed at making electrical control as straightforward as possible.
Class-2 insulation: Provides continuous protection for all operators as well as unqualified personnel.
- Rating:16, 20, 25, 40, 63 and 100 A.
- 1 to 4 poles: 1P, 2P, 3P, 4P.
- Fully compliant with standards: EN 61095 and CEI 1095.
- Excellent electrical endurance (O-C): 100,000 cycles.
- Provides users with up to 100 switching operations a day.
- 2 versions available with the option to use either standard or manually operated contactors.
- Wide range of flexible optional auxiliaries including: state indication, interference filtering, dual control and time delay.
- For more information click here.
BenefitsProviding users with increased peace of mind, the DIN rail contactor manages to expertly combine flexibility, efficiency, ease of use as well as consistency with the entire Acti 9 range.
- Easy to select and monitor with a 1 to 4 poles wide range fully compliant with DIN standard.
- Peace of mind with the complete modular system.
- Fully flexible auxiliaries combination thanks to an easy to install clip-on system.
- Total consistency with the entire Acti 9 range.
ApplicationsOur modular contactors provide you with everything you need to control and monitor electrical circuits in a wide range of buildings. Using the flexible interface gives you full electrical control with easy switching between the control gear and power circuits.
- Provides a complete control and monitoring solution for electrical circuits in all industrial, commercial and residential buildings.
- Easily control and monitor single -or three- phase loads up to 100 A.
- Effortlessly interface between the control gear and power circuits for final circuits such as lighting, heating, roller blinds, watering system, ovens, utility motors (ventilation, heat pump), and more.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services