Designed with enhanced protection in mind, the Acti 9 iCT DIN rail contactor provides 100 switching operations a day along with a fully flexible combination of auxiliaries, all aimed at making electrical control as straightforward as possible.
Class-2 insulation: Provides continuous protection for all operators as well as unqualified personnel.
- Rating:16, 20, 25, 40, 63 and 100 A.
- 1 to 4 poles: 1P, 2P, 3P, 4P.
- Fully compliant with standards: EN 61095 and CEI 1095.
- Excellent electrical endurance (O-C): 100,000 cycles.
- Provides users with up to 100 switching operations a day.
- 2 versions available with the option to use either standard or manually operated contactors.
- Wide range of flexible optional auxiliaries including: state indication, interference filtering, dual control and time delay.
- For more information click here.