Acti 9 iPF K
Surge Protection Devices Type 2 from 20 kA to 65 kA
Part of 9 Series
Modular surge arresters Type 2, from 20 kA to 65 kA, recommended for incoming, compliant with IEC/EN 61643-11:2011
The Acti 9 iPF K monobloc Surge Protection Devices range is adapted for earthing systems: TT, TN-S, TN-C.
All Type 2 surge arresters are tested with a 8/20 μs current wave.
- Maximum discharge current: from 20 to 65 kA
- Surge arrester/disconnector combinations is certified for short-circuit current withstand Isc up to 6 kA (IEC 61643-11:2011)
- Maximum continuous operating voltage Uc = 340 VAC
- Monobloc form factor
- Multiple-pole or single-pole products for assembly
- Contacts for the remote transfer of end-of-life information
Please discover also :
- Acti 9 iC60 Miniature Circuit Breaker (MCB)
- Acti 9 Vigi iC60 add-on RCD
- Acti 9 iID Residual Current Circuit Breaker (RCCB)
- Acti 9 Other Surge Protection Devices
Improved continuity of service and safety of electrical installations due to :
- certified coordination with disconnection circuit-breakers
- possibility of cascading between several surge arresters and circuit breakers
- signaling the end of life of the product by flashing light
- the strength of the connections
- remote monitoring of protection device state.
Acti 9 iPF K Surge Protection Devices protects electrical installations against transient overvoltage and surges caused by indirect lightning strokes in all industrial and tertiary buildings.
They can also be used in residential sector with appropriate rated discharge current (20 kA).
Each surge arrester in this range dedicated to incoming protection fits into a specific application:
- Acti 9 iPF K 65 is recommended for a very high risk level (strongly exposed site)
- Acti 9 iPF K 40 is recommended for a high risk level
- Acti 9 iPF K 20 is recommended for a medium risk level.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services